Friday, March 2, 2012

March Madness

Hola!

Just a quick update to give you an overview of my March plans!

-Trip to Valencia (leaving tonight!)
-Day trip to the beach
-Visiting my roommate in Denmark
-MIDTERMS (yikes!)
-Day trip to Sevilla
-Leaving for Paris for the start of Spring Break!

WOW that is quite a month!  I can't believe it's March already--I've almost been here for two months!  Time is sure flying here.  I imagine it will only pick up as we get closer to Spring Break and I start traveling more.  Crazy!!

Happy March 2nd!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an incredible month, Jess! I'm totally jealous. Enjoy every moment :)

    -Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! that is so funny. I hope you have a great time !!!

      Delete