Wednesday, April 18, 2012

100th Day!

I've officially been living in Spain for 100 days today!!

In elementary school we used to celebrate the 100th day of school by writing paragraphs about what the world would be like in 100 years or by bringing in 100 of some small object to make a collage.  Although I was tempted to eat 100 churros to celebrate our 100th day here, I decided to write a blogpost instead!

It's also my half-birthday!  Six more months until I'm 22 :-(

So 100 days have passed and there are only 37 left.  WOW time sure flies!  Here's what I have to look forward to in the remaining 5 weeks:

April 27 - May 1: Trip to Germany to visit my relatives there
May 4 - May 6: Salamanca for the weekend
May 12 - May 17: Rohan visiting me in Granada!

I can't believe that I still have so many plans left... I feel like the semester is ending so soon!  Definitely not looking forward to leaving Spain, but I am starting to get ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment