Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living la vida flamenca...

So for the past four months (can you BELIEVE I have been here for four months?!) I have been taking flamenco dancing classes with some other students in our program and on Tuesday our instructor did our make-up and we had a mini photo shoot!

My instuctor Ana and me!
In other news, I am coming home in just over 2 weeks and that is both exciting and depressing at the same time.  I think my emotions are going to start getting very crazy soon...

On Saturday Rohan is coming to visit for 5 days before he goes to Switzerland to do research until July! I am excited to have the chance to eat at some of the places that I haven't gone to yet haha.  I'm excited to see him, too!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear that loud clapping, how do you do that? Did you learn to use the castanuelo?

    ReplyDelete