Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Day More!

Welcome to my Spain blog!

I'm going abroad again--for a semester this time! For those of you who read my Chile blog, this should be a little different and WAY more exciting.  I'll be living and taking classes in Granada, Spain and traveling all around Europe!  I hope you enjoy following my adventures.  I'll definitely love writing about them!

So let me give you a little introduction:
Tomorrow I am leaving from JFK airport and going to SPAIN!  I'll be living with a host family with a roommate also from UD in an apartment in the city about a 20 minute walk from the Center for Modern Languages (CLM), where my classes will be.  For the first month, the whole group from UD will be taking a class together and doing a lot of site-seeing around Granada.  After we take a placement test at the end of January, we'll start the regular semester and take four classes.  Those will supposedly be with other international students!  I'm hoping to travel to a bunch of other cities and countries during my 4.5 months in Europe.  So far, I have no plans, but hopefully that will change soon! 

I'll be updating the blog with info and pictures regularly, so be sure to check back!


Jess

2 comments: